Laparoscopy is an operation performed in the abdomen or pelvis through small incisions (usually 0.5-1.5 cm) with the aid of a camera. It can either be used to inspect and diagnose a condition or to perform surgery.
Hysteroscopy is the inspection of the uterine cavity by endoscopy with access through the cervix. It allows for the diagnosis of intrauterine pathology and serves as a method for surgical intervention (operative hysteroscopy).
- Less pain
- Shorter hospital stay
- Shorter recovery time (just ten to fourteen days)
- Less scar tissue and infection
- Better support of the top of the vagina which may protect sexual health and allow earlier return to normal sexual activity
- Better options for obese patients
- Preserve pelvic support
- DIAGNOSTIC LAPAROSCOPY AND HYSTEROSCOPY
- LAP HYSTERECTOMY
- LAP MYOMECTOMY
- LAP OVARIAN SURGERY
- LAP TUBAL SURGERY
- LAP STERLIZATION
- LAP ENDOMETRIOSIS SURGERY
- LAP ECTOPIC SURGERY
- OPERATIVE HYSTEROSCOPY FOR SEPTUM, POLYP, ADHESION.MYOMA, RECANALIZATION
- ALL OTHERS RELATED SURGERIES
On your first visit, we review your case thoroughly. If a problem or complication is detected, we advise surgery only if there is no other alternative left. In such a case we ensure that you understand the procedure completely, including the risks and benefits involved, along with alternative surgical plans, if available. We are there 24×7 to answer all your question and clear any doubts you may have, before you make a decision. During hospital admission, we advise that you bring all related documents and insurance details, if insured, before you report at the hospital reception.