Whenever a woman encounters a problem then she approaches to a General Practitioner. In the case when her problem requires special knowledge, expertise then she is referred to a gynecologist. A Gynecologist is a health practitioner who deals with the fitness of the female reproductive systems such as uterus, ovaries, vagina as well as breasts. When it is the matter of the health of such important parts of the body then it is advisable to approach an authenticated doctor for the healing purpose. In the modern times it is the common trend to make mountain out of hills for the marketing of products or services. However fact does not require any evidence.
The patients healed from W Pratiksha Hospital, Gurgaon articulate the actual scene of treatment here. These delighted patients share their feelings that they have received the services more than their expectation. The special team of Gurgaon Gynecology Group led by Dr. Ragini Agrawal handles all the serious as well as cosmetic gynecology issues with personalized and utmost care. The team consists of only female members and the women patients do feel reluctance in undergoing through any kind of intimate gynecological examination like the insertion of the equipment speculum in the vagina for the proper inspection of uterus or cervix. All kind of healing processes are started only after the proper diagnosis of the actual problem.
The types of disease treated here are:
- Cancer and pre-cancerous ailments of the reproductive organs which include fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, ovaries, vagina and vulva
- Urine Incontinence
- Ailments of pelvic organs
- Infections in the vagina, cervix and uterus which involve fungal, viral, bacterial and protozoa issues
- Dysmenorrhoea (absence of menstrual periods)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods) which is a common signification for hysterectomy
- Other vaginal ailments
The Best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon team may apply medical or surgical therapies or both depending upon the exact nature of the problem. Pre and post surgery treatments often employ several standard drug therapies like antibiotics, diuretics, antimetics, antihypersensitives. In addition to this the team also applies hormone modulating therapies in order to heal the disorders of the female genital area. Notwithstanding all these methods, surgery ranks the top among them.
Some of the more common operations that the team performs include:
- Dilation and curettage (removal of the uterine contents for several reasons, together with completing a fractional miscarriage and diagnostic sampling for dysfunctional uterine bleeding refractive to medical rehabilitation)
- Hysterctomy (elimination of the uterus)
- Oophorectomy (taking away of the ovaries)
- Tubal Ligation (a type of enduring sterilization)
- Hysteroscopy (check up of the uterine cavity)
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy – used to detect and treat sources of pelvic and abdominal throbbing
- Various surgical treatments for urinary incontinence, as well as cystoscopy and sub-urethral slings
- Surgical treatment of pelvic organ
- Appendectomy – often performed to remove spot of painful endometriosis. It may also be performed as division of a stage operation for ovarian cancer.
In addition to all the above mentioned surgeries cosmetic surgery is also performed to anyone who feels that her genital vicinity is not the same as it was before. This may have to do with sensation of looseness, unpleasant facade, aged exterior of the parts, sagging, or any structural changes for which her customary gynecologist has instituted no cause or remedy.