The Director of the best obstetrics services, Gurgaon Gynecology Group Doctor Ragini Agrawal states that an obstetrician, also commonly called an OB/GYN, typically offers a diversity of women’s health services, like annual Pap tests. Obstetricians are also skilled to manage complications at some stage in pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.
An obstetrician is a medical doctor who specializes in the organization of pregnancy, labor and birth. He also receives dedicated education in the area of the female reproductive system and surgical care. Much of his education focuses on the detection and administration of obstetrical and gynecological problems.
Ragini states that the OB/GYNs choose to practice both expertise and offer a multiplicity of services.
These services may include:
• Menopause management
• Infertility diagnosis and conduct
• Prenatal care
• Labor and birth concern
• Acute and chronic medical situation such as endometriosis
• Abnormal Pap test dealing, including colposcopy, cryosurgery and cone biopsy
• Contraceptive therapy
• Sexually transmitted ailment treatment
Dr. Ragini further discusses the advantages of consulting our Obstetrics Services in Gurgaon. She states that women choose to use our OB/GYNs to handle their high risk pregnancy cases here.
Other possible benefits to using our OB/GYN include:
• Specialized preparation to manage complications like preeclampsia
• Admittance to medical technology like ultra sounded genetic testing
• Dedicated surgical training if a cesarean birth becomes compulsory
Ragini says that you can turn to Gurgaon Gynecology Group Clinic for complete obstetrics and gynecology care for all stages of your life. We present expertise in the administration of all areas of women’s reproductive fitness.
She further says when it comes to Babies, the group delivers. She tells that our doctors offer you absolute management of pregnancy and delivery (obstetric care), counting:
• Pre-pregnancy preparation and family planning
• Comprehensive ultrasound assessment of the baby
• Genetic analysis and screening
• Patient and family edification
• Nutrition counsel
• Trial of labor and vaginal birth after Cesarean segment (VBAC)
She states that many thousands babies are born each year at our clinic in in Gurgaon, which provides moms, partners, families and newborns the placation and protection they need to have a healthy birth experience. Our highly accomplished obstetricians, family medicine physicians and nurses are here for you at every walk of your pregnancy.
Gynecologic Care for Women of All Ages
From the routine to the intricate conditions, we propose you care in the following areas:
• Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
• Breast valuation
• Therapy for a range of birth control options
• Urgent situation contraception
• Family plan
• HPV vaccination
• Menopause and hormonal issues
• Menstrual irregularities and troubles
• Normal and abnormal Pap smear evaluations
• Enduring sterilization through austerely invasive methods
• Placement and elimination of contraceptive implants and intrauterine strategy
• Polycystic ovarian syndrome (also known as PCOS)
• Premenstrual condition
• Sexual dysfunction
• Sexually transmitted ailments
• Urinary incontinence and fecal incontinence