A woman feels huge transformation in her body during her pregnancy. She faces several hormonal as well as metabolic changes in her body and mild itching due to such transformation during this expectancy period. With the advancement in pregnancy, she senses itchiness in the region of her abdomen and breasts as the skin around these regions is stretching to hold the growing foetus thus rooting the itch. Things aggravate for her when she has a dry skin. In such case, the itchiness becomes strong and more prominent. Find the best Gynecology doctor in Gurgaon – Instant Appointment Booking.
Reasons of Itching During Pregnancy
Typically the itching throughout pregnancy is because of all the variations your body is going in the course of this period. Nevertheless, in a number of rare cases the itching can be because of a basic medical state for which you may need to consult your physician. Sometimes the harsh itching may be accompanied by other indications that clearly state that you must have to consult a doctor. The foremost symptoms are
- Abnormal bowel movements
- Dark colored urine
- Yellow eyes as well as skin
Itching During Pregnancy Source Stretch Marks
It is not the itching that root stretch marks but all the scratching you do to alleviate the itch does origin the stretch marks. Just imagine a filled blown balloon and you scratch it through your finger tips you obtain some marks over the skin of the balloon. Similar is the case with your expecting belly. Your stomach muscles are expanded and if you scratch to relieve the itch you will leave marks over your abdomen and these marks turn out to be more evident post delivery as a result taking the outline of stretch marks.
Regular Treatment Itching During Pregnancy
Regular itching through pregnancy can be both exasperating and bothersome. Here are simple steps to alleviate regular itching.
- Towel dry lightly: Don’t rub yourself dry as an alternative lightly dry you and post drying use oil all over the body to diminish the itch.
- Stay hydrated: Keep yourself hydrated since that assists in keeping the skin soft and flexible thus diminishing the itch
- Make use of mild detergents: While washing make sure that you are employing a mild detergent and the clothes are scrupulously clean with no soap deposit left on the clothes as that can intensify itching
- Light oil massage: Apply coconut oil on the itchy region to keep it moisturized
If you have any questions about your pregnancy, contact Advance Clinic for Women’s Health at 0124-4280111, 9999 053700 to consult your Doctor.