Generally, it is observed that women feel hesitant to canvass about their most intimate body parts to anyone, even to a doctor. Nevertheless, things seem more favorable for them if the doctor belongs to feminine gender. In case, you are excited about expecting a baby then finding a proper obstetrician/gynecologist (Ob/Gyn) may turn out to be a tough task. Anyhow, yours as well as your baby’s health depends much upon this phenomenon. The well-renowned gynecologist of Gurugram, Dr. Ragini Agrawal shares vital information about this expedition and they are as follows:
1. Get Referrals
For commencement, inquire your primary care doctor for a referral catalog. Family, friends along with other healthcare providers are also high-quality resources for recommendations.
2. Investigate the Obstetrician/Gynecologists Qualifications
Board certification is one of your most significant considerations while choosing an Ob/Gyn. It confirms you that the doctor has the essential training, skills as well as experience to present gynecologic and obstetric care. Also verify that the Ob/Gyn has no account of malpractice claims or else disciplinary actions.
3. Judge the Obstetrician/Gynecologists Experience
While you are facing a high-risk pregnancy or a multifaceted gynecologic trouble, experience matters. The more experience a medical doctor has with a state or procedure, the better your outcomes are likely to be.
4. Consider Gender
It is essential for you to feel comfortable with your Ob/Gyn’s gender since you will need to explicitly discuss personal information. Consider about if gender matters to you plus whether you might feel shy or awkward before an Ob/Gyn of a certain gender. Simultaneously, for potentially grave health concerns don’t refute you the preeminent professional care for the reason that of the doctor’s gender.
5. Investigate Hospital Excellence
Your doctor’s hospital is your hospital. Because of this reason, consider the excellence of care at the hospital where the Ob/Gyn can take care of patients. Hospital superiority matters to you since patients at top-rated hospitals have less complications and enhanced survival rates.
Gurgaon Gynecology Group has been meeting to the parameters of the patients’ evaluation for a long time. Its veteran team led by Dr. Ragini Agrawal helps every female in resolving her gynecology related issues.
Our Gynaecologists can help you with:
- Menstrual problems
- Abnormal heavy uterine bleeding (Menorrhagia)*, Scanty bleeding, Absent menstrual period (Amenorrhea), Painful menstrual periods (Dysmenorrhoea)
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix, or uterus
- Tumors (cancer or non-cancer) of the reproductive tract including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Urinary symptoms like incontinence of urine
- Prolapse of uterus and pelvic organs
- Psychosexual Health
- Hormonal Problems like PCOD, Hirsutism
- Overall women’s health checkups
Services we provide under Gynaecology are:
- Advance Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery
- Gynae Oncology
- Gynae diseases Management