Gynaecology is the branch of medical science that deals with the health of the female reproductive system (uterus, vagina, and ovaries).
We provide complete medical and surgical treatment for all women diseases. In case a Gynaec-related medical conditionis getting affected by some other medical issue, we provide adequate guidance on consulting a related specialist, and further steps to take, so as to enable you to deal with any issue in a timely manner.
Our approach to any disease is conservative. Medical management is the first line of treatment. Surgery is offered when it is the only alternative left. With fast-paced technological advancements in medical science providing you with various approaches to treatment, we provide you with guidance on every option available and help you chose what is best for you and your long-term heath. iWe advocate “save uterus policy“. Uterus removal (Hysterectomy) is advised only when all other treatments fail or in cases of cancer.
Our Gynaecologists can help you with:
- Menstrual problems
- Abnormal heavy uterine bleeding (Menorrhagia)*, Scanty bleeding, Absent menstrual period (Amenorrhea), Painful menstrual periods (Dysmenorrhoea)
- Infections of the vagina (vaginitis), cervix, or uterus
- Tumors (cancer or non-cancer) of the reproductive tract including ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, cervix, vagina, and vulva
- Urinary symptoms like incontinence of urine
- Prolapse of uterus and pelvic organs
- Psychosexual Health
- Hormonal Problems like PCOD, Hirsutism
- Overall women’s health checkups
Services we provide under Gynaecology are:
- Advance Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy
- Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery
- Gynae Oncology
- Gynae diseases Management