The day it gets confirmed by your obstetrician that you are pregnant, from that day itself you become excited. The level of excitement swells with the forwarding time. You visualize that you will cradle the piece of your heart in your arms after the completion of nine months. How will it look? Will its large eyes express you everything without speaking any word from its mouth. In order to cater to your inquisitiveness, ultrasound is the best method to watch the development of your baby inside your womb. The odyssey of the growth of your baby may go in the following ways:
1. In the first 10 weeks, you may be told that the baby is the size of a kumquat. The image on the screen looks more similar to a pair of soft marbles than a little human embryo. From then on, it is more of the same puzzling shapes and shades of gray.
2. You might be capable to make out a shell floating in a kidney-shaped pool acknowledged as your amniotic pouch. But it looks more akin to your seventh-grade science experiment—you recognize, with the paramecium as well as the microscope—than something else.
3. “That Is One Scary-Looking head”
After 12 weeks, the fetus has a well-defined skull. At definite angles, it’s… how do you put this kindly? It’s terrifying. You see two distinct eye-holes in addition to what appeared to be the early stages of teeth in the ultrasound monitor.
4. “Its mouth comes into view in reality mousey”
As baby nurtures, his or her face will begin to acquire unique outlines. The forehead might bend inward while the mouth points exposed, making it look, well, resembling that he or she needs a chunk of cheese. Furthermore that nose is still way too little to be something but cartoonish.
5. “Where the Hell Are its limbs?”
Except your baby is doing the gesture, those arms can be very complicated to spot. It is only your doctor knows where they are actually.
6. “Wait, are those flippers?”
From time to time, the limbs look less similar to human body parts as well as more like they fit in to a penguin or turtle. Try not to upset.
7. “The Head is radiant!”
Category of like a halo for your humble angel, the outer edge of the skull can be a shining bright white line.
8. “Doesn’t that pose hurt the Neck?!”
It in reality looks similar to your baby’s chin is enduringly pressed against its chest. You need to roll your neck and stretch your shoulders just believing about it.
9. Looking at a 3-D ultrasound previous to 28 weeks might be more similar to watching a scary movie than screening a family photo album.
10. The Best Gynecologist in Gurgaon Dr. Chandan Kachru says that once you’re fine into the third trimester, those extremely detailed sonograms begin to resemble an actual human baby.